Get up to speed with GoutSmart
We want to make sure you have the information you need on your gout journey. That's why, when you sign up to receive the ULORIC Savings Card, you will automatically be enrolled in GoutSmart, a personalized educational series of e-mails.
The GoutSmart e-mail program is designed to help you
- Take an active role in managing your gout
- Learn about the relationship between uric acid and gout
- Learn more about ULORIC, a branded prescription medicine for lowering uric acid in adults with gout
- Know what questions to ask and discuss with your healthcare professional
Personalize your Doctor
The more your doctor knows about your gout, such as how often you are having an attack and how long they last, the better he or she can treat it. The doctor discussion guide below is there to help make sure you cover everything with your doctor on your next visit. Here's how to get started.
- Click on the link below to download and print your doctor discussion guide.
- Answer all of the questions and be as thorough and descriptive as possible.
- Take your completed doctor discussion guide to your next appointment.
- Click on the link below to download your doctor discussion guide.
- Print your doctor discussion guide out and answer all of the questions.
- Take the completed printout to your next appointment.